Posted on: Thursday, January 13, 2011
Tee time for six…with clubs? No problem! Need to get to soccer, football, dance and fit in a trip to your Dallas / Ft. Worth grocery store? The 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV has got you covered with features like:
· Cargo volume behind third-row seat: 45.8 cu ft11
· Cargo volume behind second row with third-row seats removed: 90.0 cu ft11
· Cargo volume with second-row seats stowed and third row removed: 137.4 cu ft11
· Front seats with leather seating surfaces
· Heated and cooled seatbacks and cushions with three temperature settings
· 14-way power adjusting seats including 4-way power lumbar
· Memory setting for two drivers
· Second-Row bucket seats with leather seating surfaces and heated cushions Reclining; adjustable head restraints
· Seats fold and tumble
· Second-row bench seating with leather seating surfaces and heated cushions
· 60/40 split-folding seats, adjustable head restraints,
· Folding center armrest with storage area
· Three-passenger third-Row seating
· 50/50 split-bench seats adjust individually and can be folded, tumbled forward or totally removed
· Steering Wheel
· Color-keyed leather trim
· Authentic wood accents
· Steering Wheel controls
· Audio system, cruise control
· Hands-free calling button
· Power, tilt-sliding with express-open/close and sunshade
· Power-adjustable steering column
· Tire pressure Monitor includes individual sensors with specific pressures displayed Driver Information Center
· 3-channel programmable universal home remote
With a list of features like the ones above, is there any reason why you would not choose the 2011 Cadillac Escalade ESV for all of your large family lifestyle events in Dallas / Ft. Worth?
Posted on: Wednesday, December 29, 2010
When you need it to be your secret weapon for hauling everything from bricks to boats in Dallas / Ft. Worth, it’ll be there for you too, easily converting to an 8 foot cargo bed truck. Need more convincing? Check out this list of specs below to get an idea of the power behind the Escalade EXT.
· General Iv 6.2l vortec v8 vvt with Active Fuel Management: 403hp @ 5700rpm and S 417 lb-ft of torque @ 4300rpm
· E851 capable Gen Iv 6.0l vortec v8 vvt
· lIvc with Active Fuel Management: 332hp @ 5100rpm
· All-wheel drive system
· A Four-Wheel Drive system with active 2-speed transfer case, 40/60 front/rear torque split
· Rear-Wheel Drive system
· Heavy-Duty 6-speed automatic transmission with electronically controlled shifts
· S plus Driver Shift Control manual mode and tow/haul mode
· Rear-locking Differential brakes
· 4-wheel discs
· Anti-lock braking system
· Twin-piston front calipers
· All-welded fully boxed ladder-type frame
· Automatic electronic rear-level control system
· Coil-over shock-front/5-link rear with magneto-rheological fluid-filled shocks and computer-controlled real-time damping
· Road-sensing suspension
· Stabilitrak with Rollover Mitigation
· Computer-controlled four-channel Electronic Stability Control System
· Heavy-Duty Trailering Package
In a tough southern city like Dallas / Ft. Worth you’ll not only want, but also need all of the features listed above. And put this on the mantle for thought; the features listed about are all about power. We haven’t even gotten to the fact that power and beauty combine in every vehicle we make. So come visit your nearest Dallas / Ft. Worth Cadillac dealer to take a test drive: Because the best of both worlds is just down the road.
Posted on: Tuesday, November 2, 2010
For over 100 years, Cadillac has stood as an iconic symbol of classic Americana. The Metroplex Dealers have embraced each new generation of drivers as unique. Once again, Cadillac has redefined the brand, while holding on to the classic heritage that has established cars as a symbol of freedom and pleasure in and around the Dallas and Ft. Worth Metroplex.
What many people may not be aware of though is the dedication that Metroplex Cadillac Dealers have towards the local arts and entertainment culture around Dallas & Ft. Worth. The Metroplex Cadillac Dealers embrace a holistic view of life, and enjoy supporting and sponsoring art and entertainment events that help enrich and unite the Dallas and Ft. Worth community.
Here on the Metroplex Cadillac Dealers’ blog, we’ll give you a sneak peak into some of these must-attend events, and keep you updated on upcoming happenings that Metroplex Cadillac will be involved with in the arts and entertainment scene in Dallas and Ft. Worth. From art festivals to live music events and everything in between, we’ll keep you informed.
Also keep you eyes on our blog for information regarding some of the favorite epicurean locations around Dallas and Ft. Worth, and the favorite, most delicious tasting festivals that Metroplex Cadillac Dealers can’t wait to attend.
Here are a few of the Dallas & Ft. Worth arts and entertainment recommendation from Metroplex Cadillac Dealers:
Art in October
NorthPark Art & Sculpture